Home Cleaning Professionals
Start Earning Money this Week!
We’re always looking for awesome cleaning teams to work and grow with. We’re one of the highest rated cleaning companies in the area because we take great care of our staff and customers.
CLEANERS WITH DRIVER’S LICENCE NEEDED!
Looking for a great job with high pay and benefits? Come work with Ottawa’s best rated cleaning company.
We take great pride in our cleaners. We believe that the prosperity of a business depends on the strength of the team, so we make it our priority to develop and nurture close relationships with our staff. We provide a supportive environment, guidance when needed, and ensuring each team member feels appreciated for their hard work. This compassion extends to our client base as well, which is why many of our clients feel more like family!
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
- Generous wages
- Group benefits after 3 months of employment
- Gas and maintenance compensation for your vehicle
- All products and materials
- A great team of wonderful colleagues
A day on the job consists of:
- Working in a team with one or two other cleaners
- Completing a list of standard cleaning tasks (which will be provided)
- Ensuring any special requests and/or instructions provided by client are completed
- Keeping interactions with clientele friendly and professional
- Communicating with management when necessary; asking questions encouraged!
- Maintaining professional and tidy appearance while on the job (uniform provided)
The right candidate must:
- Be willing to undergo a criminal record check
- Work well independently as well as part of a team
- Speak English
- Be comfortable and able to perform physically tasking activities for prolonged periods of time (standing, bending, kneeling, lifting up to 30lbs, climbing stairs, etc.)
- Be comfortable working around household pets
- Demonstrate strong work-ethic and high level of attention to detail
- Be a self-motivated person committed to a high quality of work
- Have a smart phone with data
Typical hours of work are Monday to Friday – 8AM to 5PM.
*Occasional and optional work on evenings and weekends if desired.
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Possibility of driving a company car
- Competitive wages
- After continued employment, we evaluate your performance and increase wages
Interested candidates, please complete the application form below and attach your resume resume.